Keep your little adventurer safe and secure, right by your side with the New Zealand designed MooseNoose Toddler Safety Harness. This new ‘cut-proof’ version has the added security of a steel inner core running through the thick plastic coil.
Use the MooseNoose in a busy street, carpark, shopping mall or airport. Perfect for travelling with little ones; a great help with twins or when you have a toddler and a baby.
- Safe Freedom: your toddler has freedom of movement and exploration yet they are safely secured right next to your side.
- Doubly Safe: with a uniquely-designed ‘double-velcro’ system, the MooseNoose can only be taken off the toddler’s wrist using two hands, so your little one really is safe & secure.
- 1-metre Stretch: with a coil stretch of around 1 metre, the MooseNoose allows your busy toddler to walk next to you but without being able to run in front of a car or into a busy street.
- Comfort & Quality: using only the very best neoprene fabric, double-stitching and thick, strong ‘cut-proof’ coil, the MooseNoose provides the ultimate in cool comfort and quality.
- No Tangle Design: Our unique 360 degree spinning connector ensures no tangles or twists.
- Cut-Proof Design: designed for peace-of-mind, the cut-proof MooseNoose has a strong steel inner core threaded through the thick plastic coil.
When can we use our MooseNoose?
- In a busy street, market, shopping mall or car parking building.
- In a shopping centre or building with escalators.
- Travelling overseas and domestically using airports, train stations, bus or underground transport services.
- At theme parks, shows, festivals, concerts or other large gatherings.
- With groups of children – preschool, kindergarten, school or special needs groups.
- When you have a toddler and a baby in the pushchair.