Lightweight. Safe. Easy to Assemble.
Travelling with tiny people is no holiday! There’s no doubt you’ll be lugging extra bags and equipment so you’ll want things as quick, simple & convenient as possible.
Priced at a fraction of the cost of other portacots on the market, our travel cot offers the same key features and durability but won’t brake the bank. It ticks all the boxes for safety, durability and ease.
Why purchase a MOOSE Port-a-Cot?
COMPACT SIZE: Along with all your other stuff our portacot easily fits in the boot of your car and the handy carry bag only measures 60cm long, 47cm high & 14.5cm deep. Once you’ve assembled your portacot it’s simple design is so compact it doesn’t take up loads of floor space, yet the base is big enough for your baby through to toddler size. When not is use, store it in your wardrobe or laundry cupboard.
LIGHTWEIGHT: You’re likely to be carrying your portacot with lots of other luggage, but fear not, this portacot is a lightweight at only 5.4kg. Supplied with a strong, comfortable storage bag with a carry handle, it’s so light one of the kids can carry it for you.
QUICK ASSEMBLY: Let’s face it, most of us hate reading instructions, especially after we’ve been travelling and we’re tired. It’s that quick & easy you can put this cot together without reading the instructions.
SAFETY: Your babies safety is paramount. That’s why we’ve included the following safety features:
- Ventilated mesh sides for visibility & ventilation
- A firm, yet comfortable mattress insert that will stay flat, firm and securely in place.
- A unique, secure fitting system for the base mattress so it attaches in all four corners to the outside of the portacot, ensuring the mattress can’t flip over or move around.
- No chance of escape! The height between the mattress base and the top of this cot is 62cm. The recommended height for determined toddlers trying to escape is 50cm.
- Soft padded, enclosed corners means your baby’s clothes can’t get caught on the corners.
- Rigid sides and a solid mattress base elimiates any risk of the cot collapsing in on itself.
LIFESPAN: You can use this portacot for a baby through to the toddler years and as your family circle grows, you’ll pass it down the line to the next child. It’s strong, durable design offers superb value for your money.
Size (in storage/carry bag): 60cm long, 47cm high & 14.5cm deep
Size (assembled – outside corner to outside corner): 44.5cm long, 32cm width & 26.5cm high
Colour: Black/Blue or Black/Pink