When it is cold, raining or dark, you don’t want to go outdoors to throw away dirty nappies and now you don’t have to!
The innovative Sangenic Tec nappy disposal system from Tommee Tippee offers anti-bacterial protection from germs and odours, individually sealing each nappy away in seconds. The system is easy to set up, easy to use and easy to empty, meaning you can spend less time changing and more time with baby
- Quick and convenient
Just place the nappy in the well until gripped and twist the dial to individually wrap each nappy. One simple action and the nappy is sealed.
Sangenic Tec is the only system to lock in odour by twisting and wrapping each nappy in a fresh portion of multi-layer, anti-bacterial film. The tub holds up to 30 nappies too, conveniently storing nappies for fewer trips to the bin.
- Germ protection
The anti-bacterial film kills 99% of germs on contact and offers unbeatable odour protection.
- Nappies are individually wrapped in multi-layer anti-bacterial film to stop germs and smells escaping
- Anti-bacterial film kills 99% of dangerous germs like e-coli and Staphylococcus Aureus.
- Holds up to 30 nappies* meaning fewer trips to the outside bin.
- Inbuilt plunger pushes nappies deep into the bin, keeping your hands clean.
- Flat lid opens against any wall. Slimline and compact, fits into any room.
- Environmentally friendly – each nappy is individually wrapped in the optimum amount of anti-bacterial film, meaning less waste.
The grey refill is made from 98% recycled plastic and includes a very soft citrus scent*.
*Citrus fragrance in cassette with dissipate over time subject to storage conditions.