Solo™, the next generation and enhanced version of the Swing™ breast pump family from Medela, was developed thinking of breastfeeding mothers, who seek comfort and practicality in their lives, without compromising or losing effectiveness.
Solo™ uses the 2-Phase Expression® technology, which alternates from fast to slower sucking rhythms, mimicking the baby’s natural rhythm.
Solo™ comes with PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield that can be easily adjusted to fit your breast, making your pumping more comfortable and giving you up to 11.8% more milk.
Solo™ is more compact than the Swing breast pump and has a built-in rechargeable battery with USB type C connector, saving you time and allowing you to use it without having to recharge for up to six pumping sessions.
Solo™ is a single electric breast pump with closed system, that prevents breast milk from entering the tubing, overflowing and leaking into the pump mechanism. This helps ensure that your expressed milk stays safe and clean, but also that your pump’s components are protected from potential damage.
- Easy to use: 4-button intuitive interface and 9 pre-programmed settings.
- Easy to assemble and clean thanks to few parts.
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Improved mobility: built-in rechargeable battery for up to 6 pumping sessions on one full charge.
- Faster charging with USB type C port, compared to micro-USB port.
- 2-Phase Expression® technology mimics your baby’s natural sucking rhythm.
- PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield for increased comfort and 11.8% more milk.
- Noticeably quieter compared to the previous generation, with less than 45 dB at the Maximum Expression Level.
- Closed system prevents breast milk from entering the tubing.
- Quiet, less than 45 dB at maximum level in Expression phase
- Textile loop added for easy carrying
- USB type C port for easy and faster* recharging
- Built-in rechargeable battery: pump anywhere on a single full charge for up to 1.5 hours (6 pumping sessions)
- Few parts, easy to clean
1 x Solo Single Electric Breast Pump