- Reviews (0)
- Flexibly adapt to the shape of the breast
- Prevent wet patches, even during heavy milk flow
- Soft silicone feels comfortable on delicate breast skin
- Practical spout for easy emptying
- BPA free
- Caution: Only the milk which is collected during breastfeeding can be fed to the baby. Milk which is not used immediately has to be disposed of.
- Lower profile for less visibility.
- For excessive milk leakage.
- To collect leaking milk.
- To protect clothing.
Recommendation for use
- Collecting breastmilk from one breast during breastfeeding-If this milk is not used immediately, it has to be disposed of.
- Collecting leaking milk between breastfeedings-This milk has to be disposed of.
Breastfeeding is one of the most beautiful and natural experiences mothers can share with their baby. Medela can accompany mothers if they need a little extra support. Medela’s Breast Care range offer small and practical devices to help overcome any difficulties.
Useful tips to ensure a long happy breastfeeding period:
- wear a well-fitting bra.
- use good quality bra pads to absorb any milk leakage.
- Apply PureLan nipple cream if you have dry nipples.
- Avoid excessive soap on your nipples.
If you experience nipple discomfort
- Ensure your baby is correctly positioned and attached to your breast.
- use PureLan nipple cream and Hydrogel Pacs to help alleviate symptoms.
- Use nipple shields as a temporary support only.
- Seek advice from a lactation professional if problem persists.
In case of feeding challenges look for the following option:
- Flat/inverted nipples: Nipple formers can help draw out your nipples.
- Engorgement: Use hydrogel pads for a cooling effect.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.