Save when you buy by the shipper!
This Nappies Direct “Monster Box” ™ has four packets of Huggies Nappies available from Newborn to Junior Size – what a deal!
Huggies® Ultra Dry Nappy Pants are shaped to fit babies on the move with a soft and stretchy 360° waistband to ensure the perfect fit with every twist, turn and wriggle. With tailor-made absorbency up front where boys need it most.
Huggies® Ultra Dry Nappy Pants instantly absorb for drier skin. The unique SpeedDry® layer instantly absorbs wetness leaving baby’s ski dry, faster. Dry Nappy = Happy Skin.
• Made for day and all night – up to 12 hours leakage protection, so, you and bub can sleep through the night.
• New and Improved softness. Soft and breathable waistband and new softer outer cover helps baby’s bottom stay dry.
• Designed to make change time easier whether your wriggly baby is laying down or standing. Easy tear-off side panels (with disposable tape on the back) for easy removal and disposal
• Advanced leakage barrier with two-layer-guards that gently hug baby’s legs for leakage protection.
• No added nasties – only the good stuff. Our nappies have no added formaldehyde, elemental chlorine, natural rubber latex of other chemicals restricted by Kimberly-Clark – see www.huggies.com.au/noaddednasties
• Featuring new Mickey Mouse designs (designs vary by size).
• Huggies Ultra Dry Nappy Pants are available in size 4 (9- 14KG), 5 (12 – 17KG) and 6 (15KG+).
Your hugs inspire ours
We understand how important it is to start your baby’s journey with the best care. That is why we’ve developed Huggies® Infant Nappies. Designed to gently protect baby’s delicate skin, it’s our way of sending a Hug to welcome your little one to the world.
Every day we take steps toward total sustainability. We’ve made it our mission to leave the tiniest footprint and promise a better planet for tomorrow – for the little ones of today.
– No added Nasties (No added formaldehyde, elemental chlorine, natural rubber latex or other chemicals restricted by Kimberly-Clark – see huggies.com.au/noaddednasties.) Only the good stuff.
Guide to being a nappy change expert Do you have these within arm’s reach? – Baby wipes – Lotion – Disposable change mat (if you’re out and about) Step 1 Lift baby’s legs. Place nappy underneath with back edge of nappy at waist level. Make sure grip tabs are behind baby. Step 2 Bring front of nappy between baby’s legs & place across tummy. Place one hand on baby, open a grip tab and attach on the dotted panel on front of the nappy. Repeat on the other side. Step 3 Adjustable grip tabs can be refastened to ensure a comfortable, hugging fit.
Images are indicative only to assist consumer to differentiate between products. Shipper packaging received by consumer differs from what is shown.