Discover the modern twist on swaddling that has led a ‘sleep revolution’ for infants & parents.
The Hip Harness Swaddle Up™ has been created especially for babies who are being treated for Hip Dysplasia and is the only zip-up swaddle with patented ‘wings’ that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural Arms Up™ position for true Self-Soothing™.
Designed with a wider fit at the bottom, this swaddle can be worn over a Hip Dysplasia harness or brace. It is a certified ‘hip-healthy’ design that has been approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Specially designed with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a hip dysplasia harness or brace; tested with Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Bar (DDB) & Rhino Brace
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs; approved by Healthy Hips Australia and the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- 1.0 TOG fabric ideal for moderate climates, all seasons
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
- Unique, patented ‘wings’ allow a more natural Arms Up™ sleeping position
- Arms Up™ allows true Self-Soothing™ = more sleep
- Snug swaddle fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- Safer alternative to loose blankets in the cot
- Grey & white colour
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: Gentle machine wash & low tumble dry
Why Swaddle Up™?
Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, either by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research has shown that these self-soothing instincts can result in better sleep, for longer.
Unlike traditional swaddles, the design of Love to Dream’s Swaddle Up™ supports the natural sleep position of babies who like to have their Arms Up™ – enabling true Self-Soothing™, while still calming the startle reflex with the garment’s snug, swaddle fit.
The Swaddle Up™ requires no complicated wrapping, so everyone can swaddle right, every time. The twin zipper also makes nappy changing a breeze, with easy accessibility and no need to unswaddle your baby’s upper body.
Need more sleep? Swaddle Up!
Sizing (by baby’s weight)
Fire Hazard Labelling:
|When to wash:
How to wash/dry: