The Love to Dream Sleep Suit™ Organic with long sleeves is a wearable blanket made with snuggly, soft Organic Cotton, which is extra kind on delicate skin.
Designed to eliminate the need for loose blankets in the cot, this premium sleep suit ensures a more comfortable & safe sleep for your little one, day or night. Built-in legs provide freedom of movement for morning & night play – perfect for little wrigglers.
- Made with Organic Cotton, which is super soft & luxuriously comfy on the skin
- Very versatile; can be used for sleep, play or on-the-go
- 1.0 TOG fabric – perfect for moderate climates, all seasons
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
- Long jersey sleeves for added warmth
- Built-in legs & feet allow your child to safely move around their sleep space
- “2-in-1” feet – covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime; grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- A great alternative to loose blankets
- Fabric content: Outer: 93% Organic Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Interstellar print in olive
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
|Specifications||Sizing (by baby’s height & age)
0 (6–12 months); max. height 84cm
1 (12–24 months); max. height 92cm
2 (24–36 months); max. height 100cm
3 (36–48 months); max. height 108cm
All Love To Dream™ Products are INPAA Approved. INPAA is a privately owned and operated organisation, and is the key representative body in the Australian nursery industry. Its primary objective is to lead the development of safer nursery products and to promote the safe consumer use of products.
Fire Hazard Labelling
|Care Instructions||When to wash:
How to wash/dry: