LightsOut Pop-Up Blackout Blinds are designed to reduce the amount of sunlight coming into your little ones’ room at night. The pop-up blinds measure 1m x 1.2m and use a simple metal frame that folds down into a carry bag and pops-up in seconds.
The blinds are designed to block out as much sunlight as possible using a simple suction pad to attach the blind to the window. Once the suction pad is attached, the blind is drawn towards the window using a drawstring. These premium blinds do not require any form of glue or sticky pads that could potentially melt and damage your woodwork or decoration.
Once the blind is attached to the window, curtains or blinds can be used as normal without letting light through. When used with large windows, more blinds can be applied, overlapping each other for a complete seal. Fold away with comfort as these blinds are compact enough to fit into a suitcase while travelling, made from a non-crumpling material. Ideal for use through the summer months when the nights stay lighter.\
The LightsOut Pop-Up Blackout Blinds pack of 2 includes:
2 x Blackout blinds (100cm x 120cm each)
2 x Extension rods
1 x Travel case
- Conveniently portable ideal for traveling
- The quick and easy pop-up installation
- Suction cup and drawstring hold the blind tight to the window
- No messy sticky pads or glue that ruin your woodwork or decoration
- Unique patented fixing method for hassle-free night’s sleep
- Easy to wipe down and clean