Two Oricom products in one Value Combo Pack.
Because you can’t watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace of mind while Babysense7 monitors the breathing movement rate of your sleeping baby.
Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate or not be detected, Babysense7 will alert you audibly and visually.
Redesigned compact styling with the same proven technology and performance as the original Babysense2.
- Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continuously monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated (not included)
The Babysense7 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the quality video monitoring of the Secure715 Video Baby Monitor.
- 2.4” colour display
- Baby friendly night vision
- Parent talk back
- 5 soothing lullabies
- Digital volume control
- High quality frame rate (25 fps)
- Manually angle camera 360 degrees
- Rechargeable battery included, up to 10hrs battery life (with VOX turned on)
- Multi-camera capable up to 4 units. Additional cameras sold separately CU715
For technical support contact 0800 674 266 (11.00am – 7.00pm NZ time, Monday – Friday)
The Babysene7 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense7 Infant Breathing Movement monitor with the quality video monitoring of the Secure715.
Babysense7 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
Package Includes :
1 X SC715 Monitor Value Pack
1 x camera
1 x Rechargeable lithium battery included (Parent Unit)