- Reviews (0)
Shop the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap, Effective Sleeping Aid for Your Baby
The Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap is an effective sleeping aid for your baby; it guarantees restful nights and healthy infant development. It allows you to strap your baby in one place on the cot or baby bed (without suffocating them!) At Safe T Sleep, you can find sleep wraps in four different sizes to suit all your little ones’ needs.
Getting your baby wrapped up in a swaddle is mandatory if you want them to sleep comfortably and not roll over. However, did you know that a traditional swaddle can be counterproductive to your baby’s sleep? The baby can roll around under the blanket, suffocate, climb off the cot, or even fall off the edge of the bed.
The world’s most flexible, simple and effective babywrap suitable newborn to 2 years plus. So easy to use.
The Safe T Sleep helps prevent injuries without restricting breathing or natural movements. It allows natural, flexible movement yet gives security for baby, plus peace of mind for you!
Since 1992, hundreds of thousands of babies worldwide have slept safely in the original, tested, Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap.
The ingenious, simple wrap design of the SAFE T SLEEP™ SLEEPWRAP® product keeps your baby sleeping in a comfortable and safe sleeping position.
Made from washable 100% organic cotton.
Get the Safe T Sleep wrap!
The Safe T Sleep wrap is both the parent and the baby’s gateway to better sleep. How does it work?
- Fit the Safe T Sleep wrap around the babies’ bedding. It is compatible with standard bassinets, pram bassinets, carrycots, Moses baskets, baby hammocks, standard NZ/American and large EU cot/cribs, portable cot/cribs, boat, caravan, and standard single beds.
- The straps go around the baby’s midsection and leave the head, legs, and arms completely free to move.
- Wrap your baby up, but not too tightly! It is comfortable, non-suffocating technology.
- Can be used at home, but is also great for traveling, visiting, boating, camping, and more.
- Use the Sleepwrap alongside the Safe T Sleep Headwedge to prevent flathead and ensure better posture for your baby.
- The transition from Swaddling: As your baby starts to adjust to not being swaddled, the Sleepwrap provides a familiar and comforting ’wrap’ sensation around the tummy. It is a sleep association that helps learn to sleep unswaddled and works very well with a sleeping bag too.
What is the Sleepwrap useful for?
With younger babies, we recommend the Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap for helping keep babies safely on their back, in the recommended back sleeping position. This is especially useful for babies who are wearly rollers or are very wriggly while still within the SIDS risk period.
We also recommend the Sleepwrap for babies who continue to need to be swaddled, so they don’t roll into their tummy while swaddled.
With older and very mobile babies, the Sleepwrap is very useful for keeping your baby in a safe and relaxed sleep position. We often hear about babies starting to sleep through the night once they are sleeping in a Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap, as they are staying in a comfortable position all night.
Available In Four Sizes.
The different sizes are meant to cater to different bedding/cot styles, and well as the size of the infant.
1. Mini Sleepwrap
- This is the smallest size, suitable from newborn to 6-month-old babies.
- Fits mattresses of 37cm W x 2.5cm D measurement
- Types of bedding it is compatible with include bassinets, pepipods, carrycots, Moses baskets, small co-sleepers, airline bassinets, and baby hammocks.
2. Classic Sleepwrap
- This is a small size, suitable for newborns up till two years olds.
- Fits mattress of approximately 35cm width.
- Types of bedding it is compatible with include bassinet, Moses basket, flat pram, hammock, airline bassinet, standard & large cot/crib, portable cot, standard single bed.
3. Cot/Crib Sleepwrap
- This sleep wrap is specially designed for standard cots and cribs. It is suitable for newborns until 2-year-olds.
- Fits standardized cot/crib which measures 130cm L x 70cm W x 12-15cm D
- Not suitable for other kinds of bedding
4. Large/Travel Sleepwrap
- This is the travel-friendly, large sleep wrap to bring you ease during time away from home.
- Types of bedding it is compatible with include standard & large cot/crib, portable cot, camp/caravan/boat, standard & king single, double, queen, standard king bed.
Make Your Life Easy- Get the Sleepwrap Today
This sleep wrap offers numerous benefits:
- Straps baby down and prevents them from rolling over.
- Prevents flathead when used alongside the Safe T Headwedge.
- Ensures healthy sleep; the parent doesn’t have to wake up to soothe the baby as often!
- Prevents suffocation.
- Ensures free movement of arms and legs, which leads to the healthy development of the infant’s motor senses.
- Ideal for positioning babies with reflux or colic.
- comes in four different sizes, for babies of all sizes from ages 0-2.
- Wraps around any cot or bedding of any size with adjustable ease.
Customers have noted significant improvement in their sleep habits while using the sleep wrap on their infants. Additionally, the sleepwear is scientifically proven to be better for the sleep cycle and overall health of the little ones. Avail the best economic prices and get it today, only at Safe T Sleep.
Safe T Sleep FAQ’s
Can the Sleepwrap be used with a swaddle or sleeping bag?
Yes it works very well with either a regular swaddling wrap, a fitted wrap such as a Miracle Blanket or a sleeping bag.
What size bed is this for?
You can use the Classic Sleepwrap on beds from bassinet to single bed. It comes in 2 parts and is very adjustable.
What age should I introduce the Safe T Sleep?
You can use a Safe T Sleep from birth! However it is most commonly introduced some time between 3 to 9 months, either for safe back-sleeping or to reduce circus tricks all around the cot. We have had customers introduce the Sleepwrap up to 1 year old.
It fits easily up to a 2-year-old.
How does the Classic model differ from the Travel Sleepwrap?
Both can be used from bassinet to single bed, so the Classic is also very useful for taking on holidays. However the Travel model can be used up to King Size beds, so it useful for safer co-sleeping or travel when you will only have a larger bed. If you are using a Sleepwrap when co-sleeping, please ensure you follow safe co-sleeping guidelines, such as not using any adult bedding, baby away from pillows and not sleeping on a soft surface.
SAFE T SLEEP
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.