Mattresses can have chemical nasties
Awareness of the importance of indoor air quality #IAQ is on the rise. The patented, vapour-proof construction limits baby from cot/crib mattress off-gassing and thus limiting VOC exposure. The mattress protector is also tested and certified not to produce its own VOCs.
Made with sleep surface firmness recommendations in mind. Free from padding and firm fitting to limit potential hazard if the baby turns over. AIRWRAP mattress protectors are the first proactively being “firm friendly” empowering parents to make a better choice.
- Non-toxic (made VOC free)
- Machine washable
- Smooth and non-padded for firm fit
- Only use your mattress protector if it fits firmly and is free from damage.
- Always use a well-fitting fitted sheet preferably made from all natural fibres.
- Do not add any layers other than a fitted sheet when using this mattress protector.
- Ensure the mattress, inclusive of bedding, is firm enough.
- Routinely wash all bedding including the mattress protector as part of maintaining a safe and hygienic sleep environment.
*when routinely cleaned
Composition: Polyester top, bottom layer and skirt, Internal non toxic polyethylene waterproof layer.
Large Cradle Size: 95 x 55 x 15cm
|Care Instructions||Wash separately before use. Warm hand or gentle machine wash with like colours, max 30°C/86°F. Line dry in shade or low tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not rub, soak or wring. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA BY THE LITTLE LINEN COMPANY, MADE IN CHINA.|