Little chefs can cook up a tasty breakfast of eggs, bacon and berry jam on toast with interactive buttons ensuring foods, colours and numbers are on the menu with the Yum-2–3 Toaster.
Toast up fun with a side of learning! Pretend to cook up and serve a delicious breakfast for a friend using the nine different foods and utensils. Role-play making egg and bacon sandwiches and pretend to spread berry jam on toast using the role-play knife. Use the handle to pop up the toast whilst being introduced to opposites. Turn the dial to choose whether you would like light or dark toast and press the three breakfast food buttons to learn numbers 1–3, colours and foods. The toaster mouth lights up for phrases and five sing-along songs.
- This little toaster will help your little one explore colours, numbers and shapes
- Several play pieces: two pieces of bread, plate, egg, bacon, berry jam, knife and fork.
- Press the handle to bake the toast, and turn the timer.
- Push the handle to see the toast pop up and to hear fun phrases.
- Slide the switch to low/high to hear to songs and sounds.
- Light up mouth.
Suitable for ages 1 & up