Is baby trying to roll over or wiggle their arms free? The embé® Transitional SwaddleOut™ safely helps baby transition from the Starter Collection to the next phase of development.
Hidden snaps in the arm sleeves allows for traditional swaddling with either both arms in, a gradual transition to one arm in and one arm out.
Eventually your baby can graduate onto having both arms out, giving the freedom to move and gradually adjust to sleeping unswaddled.
The SwaddleOut also incorporates our patented legs in and legs out design feature.
Suitable for approx 3-6 months.
- Patented Legs In and Legs Out Design
- Allows for Swaddling One or Two Arms In or Out
- Cool Down, Warm up or Change Diapers Without Un-Swaddling
- No-Breakout Design To Stay Tucked In, Baby Falls Asleep Faster
- Hip Healthy Designation From International Hip Dysplasia Institute
Sizing: 24″ L x 10.5″ W (shoulders to end of pouch)
Adjustable snaps allow for 3 different lengths:
Legs IN: 18″, 21″, 24″ (shoulders to end of pouch)
Legs OUT: 14.5″, 15.5″, 17″ (shoulders to crotch)
100% Cotton Jersey
Machine wash, tumble dry