Crane Ultrasonic Humidifier 3.75l Drop Indigo
Available in 3.75 litres volume
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $21.65 with what's this?
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Drop Humidifier from Crane can be used by parents looking for natural alternatives to cough medicine and other croup, colds and cough remedies, as it increases the moisture in the air. A Crane Humidifier can be used with persistent dry coughs and congestion from newborn babies right through to toddlers and adults.
If your child is coughing at night, you can leave the humidifier running all night as it is whisper quiet. Our humidifier reviews show that parents that have a child with cough and cold symptoms or congestion are finding this to be a best buy for a baby humidifier or child’s vaporiser.
Croup in children, and coughing up phlegm or mucus are difficult to deal with, as they can disrupt a baby’s sleep, however a Crane humidifier can be used in all these situations. Many doctors recommend cool mist humidifiers.
If your child has asthma or a breathing condition we suggest checking with your GP or a health professional to see if a humidifier or vaporiser would be suitable to use.
- Can be used with cough, cold & croup symptoms
- Increase the moisture in the air for dry coughs, sinus irritation, dry skin
- Whisper-quiet ultrasonic operation with variable cool mist output control
- Auto-off function when water tank is empty, with low power consumption
- Removable water tank for easy carrying and filling
- 1 gallon (3.75 litres) tank runs up to 11 hours per fill, or up to 24 hours on the lowest setting
- Water indicator light
- Please do not carry the water tank by the handle when it is filled with water
- Do not use hot water to fill the tank
- Essential Oils cannot be used with this product – only Crane Humidifier Liquid