- Reviews (0)
Why should I use an air purifier?
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates that on average, indoor air is two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Air purifiers are designed to eliminate impurities in the air (even impurities that are so microscopic they are invisible to the eye.)
Personal air purifiers can filter dust and dirt, protecting you from harmful airborne particles while keeping your home clean so you don’t have to dust as frequently, so you stay healthy. You don’t have to suffer from allergies to experience the benefits of an air purifier but allergy sufferers will really notice the difference.
Helps remove up to 99.97% of airborne particles such as pollen, smoke, pet dander, dust mites, household dust & odours.
Three Level Filtration Treatment
1. Active Carbon Filter – Absorbs common household odours caused from tobacco, pets,garbage and cooking.
2. Washable Particle Filter – Foam filter helps capture larger particles and extends the life of the True-HEPA filter.
3. True-Hepa Filter – Captures up to 99.97% of airborne dust and pollen as small as 0.3 microns from passing through the filter. The filter also helps reduce smoke, mould spores and pet dander.
More About The Filters
Active carbon filter captures large particles as well as common household odours caused from tobacco, pets, garbage and cooking by absorbing them in the active carbon filter. Washable particle filter uses a foam filter to help capture larger airborne particles and helps to extend the life of the HEPA filter.
- Helps eliminate impurities in the air
- True HEPA filter removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles
- Three level filtration for better breathing & sleeping
- Washable particle filter
- Three-speed control has a low noise setting for continuous quiet operation
- Tip-over switch with auto-shut-off function
- Includes one complete filter set for immediate operation