Does dinner usually end in a tantrum with the plate getting thrown across the table?… Not anymore!!
The Silicone Grip Dish from Bumkins suctions strongly onto surfaces and is great for little ones learning to self feed, or more experienced eaters using utensils. Perfectly sized for toddler portions and the straight edge allows kids to belly up to the plate, causing less mess. Easy to clean! Either hand wash or put in the dishwasher. Food grade silicone is durable, stain resistant, and doesn’t harbour bacteria.
This Grip Dish now comes with a silicone stretchy lid! Great for prepping food and storing it before serving OR great for left overs when your little one hasn’t finished yet. You can write on the lid, labeling leftovers – just use a washable, dry-erase or wet-erase marker.
Silicone can withstand low and high temperatures, easily transitioning from the refrigerator or freezer and then reheated in the oven or microwave.
The frosted lid means you can easily see what is inside the dish.
6 Months +
Fits most high chair trays, approximately 20.3cm (Across) x 17.8cm (Tall) x 2.54cm (Deep)
- 100% food safe silicone
- Contains no BPA, PVC, Lead or Phthalates
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
- Wash before first use
Our grip dishes are dishwasher safe (top rack only) or hand wash with dish soap and warm water and let air dry. Some scented washing products may leave a residue odor or taste in the silicone grip dish so we recommend using products with little or no scent.
Removing Odors from Silicone: We have found a few procedures that have been successful at removing the unwanted odors or tastes and refresh the silicone to stick better in the case of hard water or soap buildup.
1. Try using a rinse agent in your dishwasher to reduce mineral build-up.
2. Submerge the dish in a mixture of boiling hot water and white vinegar using the ratio of 1 cup of vinegar for every two cups of hot water. Soak for 30 minutes and then scrub with a gentle cleaning sponge. White vinegar is used to reduce mineral build-up from hard water and can be used regularly without harming the dish. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
3. Coat the dish with a mixture of white vinegar and baking soda using the ratio of 1 tbsp. of white vinegar to 2 tbsp. of baking soda. Allow the coated dish to sit overnight. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.