PROCTOSEDYL Suppositories 12s
PROCTOSEDYL Suppositories is used for the relief of the discomfort of haemorrhoids (piles) and other painful conditions of the anus (rear end), such as fissures (tears).
Notify me when item is back in stock.
- Additional information
For the treatment of haemorrhoids and other associated anorectal conditions.
For the symptomatic relief of external and internal haemorrhoids, anal pruritus, anal fissure. Pre and post-operative treatment of haemorrhoidectomy
patients. Post-partum haemorrhoidal conditions. Non-infective proctitis.Size: 12 Pack
Tell your doctor or pharmacists:
– if you are pregnant or breastfeeding!
– if you are taking other medicines!
– if you have or had any medical conditions, especially cuts or abrasions in the area of the anus, fungal infections such as thrush, severe or prolonged pain or if blood is present in faeces.
– if you experience increased discomfort or rash around the anus area.
– if you plan to have surgery under general anaesthetic!
– if symptoms persist see your doctor!
– if you think you have used too much of this product. Immediately telephone your doctor, or the Poisons Information Centre (Tel: Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766), or go to Accident and
Emergency at your nearest hospital.
– For best results, apply after a bowel motion
– Insert one suppository into the rectum up to 3 times daily.