PROCTOSEDYL Ointment 15g
Fast and soothing haemorrhoid relief ointment.
Proctosedyl Ointment’s triple action provides relief of haemorrhoids and anal fissures (tears).
1. Pain relief using local anaesthetic.
2. Reduces inflammation and swelling.
3. Relieves itching.
Notify me when item is back in stock.
- Additional information
Tell your doctor or pharmacist:
– if you are pregnant or breastfeeding!
– if you are taking other medicines!
– if you have or had any medical conditions, especially cuts or abrasions in the area of the anus, fungal infections such as thrush, severe or prolonged pain or if blood is present in faeces.
– if you experience increased discomfort or rash around the anus area.
– if you plan to have surgery under general anaesthetic!
– if symptoms persist see your doctor!
– if you think you have used too much of this product. Immediately telephone your doctor, or the Poisons Information Centre (Tel: Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766), or go to Accident and Emergency at your nearest hospital.
– Wash and dry anal area.
– For external haemorrhoids, apply a small amount of ointment to a finger and gently apply to affected area.
– For internal haemorrhoids, attach nozzle to tube and insert into anus and squeeze tube while withdrawing.
– Apply to affected area up to 3 times daily.