A combination of Ester-C (a patented form of vitamin C) and Echinacea, in a convenient pleasant-tasting chewable tablet.
Ester-C® is absorbed into the blood stream faster and is held in the body longer than ordinary vitamin C, improving its effectiveness. Ester-C® differs from other vitamin C’s and is patented and scientifically supported. Ester-C® is non-acidic and has been proven to be “tooth friendly” a benefit for people who prefer chewable vitamin C tablets. Echinacea has a long history of use in supporting immunity.
• Supporting immunity
• Improving resistance to infection
• Antioxidant protection
• Supporting recovery
• Provides 500mg of Ester-C® together with 500mg of Echinacea for additional immune benefits
• Ester-C® is absorbed twice as fast compared with ordinary vitamin C1,2 (ascorbic acid), increasing its effectiveness and activity
• Especially suitable for children & those with difficulty swallowing tablets
• Tasty chewable tablet
Each chewable tablet provides:
Ester-C® (Calcium Ascorbate - Threonate Complex) 500mg
Echinacea purpurea Herb Juice conc.Equiv. Echinacea purpurea Herb Fresh 500mg
Adults: Take 1 - 2 tablets chewed three or four times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children (5-10 years): Chew one tablet up to twice daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
• High doses may cause reversible loose bowels or diarrhoea.
• Vitamin C in doses of 1g and above increases the bioavailability of ethinyloestradiol in oral contraceptives. This can be important if vitamin C is suddenly discontinued and may lead to breakthrough bleeding or even contraceptive failure. Women on oral contraceptives and taking high doses of vitamin C should be advised to reduce vitamin C levels gradually over several days to avoid a breakthrough bleed.
• Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients