- Additional information
- What's included
Check your baby’s temperature both safely and hygienically with the Oricom Infrared Thermometer.The HFS1000 is a non-contact, multipurpose Infrared Thermometer, with no probe filters and a colour coded visual reading indicator. Just hold 3cm away from forehead or even baby food and bath water, and within a second the temperature will be displayed on the LCD screen. With the memory function you are also able to keep track of the temperature’s progress over a longer period of time. Now you don’t have to interrupt your sleeping baby with the Oricom Infrared Thermometer!
- Colour coded reading
- Hygenic, No probe filter, No contact, No risk or virus transmission
- Fast accurate temperature detection (less than 2 seconds)
- Large backlit LCD display
- Body, room or surface temperature detection
- Stores up to 32 recorded temperatures
- Easy measurement for all ages
- Automatic power off
- Requires 2 AA Alkaline batteries (supplied)
The HFS1000 Non-Contact Intrared Thermometer is multipurpose, hygenic, with no probe filter and a colour coded reading.
The HFS1000 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 279076).
This product is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient’s body temperature.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
12 month Warranty