MYCOTA POWDER 70G
- Mycota Powder treats and prevents symptoms of Athlete’s Foot.
- It contains the active ingredient Zinc Undecylenate and Undecylenic Acid that destroy fungi which causes Athlete’s Foot.
- Has both antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Each night and morning wash and thoroughly dry the affected area and sprinkle on Mycota Powder.
- It can be used by adults, the elderly and children.
Notify me when item is back in stock.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Mycota powder contains undecylenic acid 2% and zinc undecylenate 20% and is indicated for the treatment and prevention of Athlete’s Foot. The customer should be advised to wash and dry the affected areas and apply Mycota Powder in the morning and evening (preferably after using Mycota Cream).
Treatment should continue for one week after all evidence of infection has cleared. Mycota Powder can be used to help prevent Athlete’s Foot and should be sprinkled daily into clean socks/tights/stockings and shoes.
Mycota powder is for external use only. You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use