- Additional information
- Operation with physiologically natural suction principle-Vacuum release after each piston pulling.
- Can be upgraded to a Mini Electric.
- City Style Breast pump Bag available.
Recommendation for use
- Ideal for short-term use.
- 2-3 times per week.
- Single user product-personal care item.
- Suction strength Full range vacuum adjustable.
- min. approx-100 mmHg.
- max. approx-240 mmHg.
- Piston/Cylinder System.
- Unplug breastpump prior to cleaning.
- At home Daily or when spills occur.
- In between each mother and/or on a regular basis, e.g. daily.
- Use a damp (not wet) cloth to wipe over the breastpump. Optionally, soapy water or a non-abrasive detergent may be used.
- Do not spray or pour liquid directly onto the pump.
- Do not immerse the Symphony pump unit in water or shower the diaphragm area.
- Hands should be thoroughly washed with soap and water before touching the breast and pump parts.
- The breast and surrounding area needs cleaning with a damp cloth. Soap or alcohol should not be used which can dry the skin and cause cracked nipples.
- Touching the inside of bottles and lids should be avoided.
Useful Hints/Trouble Shooting
- Always start pumping at minimum level.
- If there is no vacuum or if the pumping performance is poor, make sure the pumping system is closed (no leakages).
- The rubber seal needs to be intact and slipped correctly onto the piston; a damaged rubber seal causes less vacuum and needs replacing.
- Make sure the cylinder is tightly screwed on the cylinder holder.
- The valve membrane needs to be clean and fit properly on the valve head; a damaged valve membrane causes less or no vacuum and needs replacing or proper cleaning.
- Check proper fit of valve head on breast shield.
- Check proper fit of breast shield on breast (needs to seal completely).
- The cylinder has to be clean on the inside, otherwise the rubber seal can be damaged.