- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Peppermint Flavour Tablets
- Sodium Alginate
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate
- Gaviscon Peppermint Flavour Tablets bring relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion, which for example, can occur after meals or during pregnancy. This product belongs to a group of medicines called “reflux suppressants”, which form a protective layer on top of the stomach contents to prevent stomach acid escaping from the stomach where it works into the food pipe causing pain and discomfort.
- What are these tablets?
- The tablets do not contain sugar or gluten. You can take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Fast soothing relief
- Long lasting
- Heartburn & indigestion
Each chewable tablet contains 250mg Sodium Alginate, 133.5mg Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate and 80mg Calcium Carbonate as the Active Ingredients
Do not store above 30°C.
Preparation and Usage
- For oral administration. Chew thoroughly before swallowing. Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over: When symptoms occur take two to four tablets after meals and at bedtime.
- Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice. If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor. Contains sodium and calcium. If you have been advised to follow a diet restricted in either of these salts please consult your doctor before taking this product. If you have phenylketonuria, note that this product is sweetened with aspartame (E951), a source of phenylalanine.
- See enclosed leaflet for further information.
- KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
Name and address
- Manufacturer and Product Licence Holder in UK:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- HU8 7DS.
- Reckitt & Colman (Overseas) Ltd.,
Lower age limit
24 x Tablets