Blackmores Vitamin B6 may be of benefit for the relief of premenstrual symptoms such as cramps, breast tenderness, fluid retention, irritability and mood swings.
- High potency sustained release nutritional supplements supply their nutrients gradually over several hours.
- Convenient one-a-day dosage.
- The sustained release system used by Blackmores is based on a unique plant gum matrix, using guar gum from the seeds of a legume. The sustained release principle involves the leaching of vitamins and minerals from the tablet `core' as it passes through the gastrointestinal tract.
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 240mg
equiv. pyridoxine 197 mg
Dosage (adults): Take 1 tablet a day, with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
- WARNING: This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride, which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. Pyridoxine-induced peripheral neuropathy is most commonly reported with doses of 1 g or more daily, taken for 2 months to 3 years.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Pyridoxine may decrease the efficacy of some medications. Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking phenytoin or phenobarbitone (anticonvulsant drugs), or think you may be.