Blackmores Pregnancy and breastfeeding Gold 60's caps
Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold is specially developed to provide 17 essential nutrients, including iodine, that may be beneficial for a mother and her developing baby
- - Provides iodine to promote healthy development of baby's brain, eyesight & hearing.
- - Provides a daily dose of 500 µg of folic acid that may reduce the risk of brain and/or spinal cord birth defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly if taken daily for 1 month prior to conception and during pregnancy.
- - Provides vitamin D3 to support calcium absorption to assist with healthy development of baby's bones.
- - Provides omega-3 essential fatty acids to promote healthy development of baby's brain & eyesight.
- - Provides overall nutritional support with 17 nutrients including 10 vitamins, 6 minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids.
Each capsule contains :
- Fish oil - natural (tuna oil) 500 mg containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 160mg as: DHA 125mg, EPA 25mg
- Vitamin B1 500 mcg
- Vitamin B2 750 mcg
- Nicotinamide 7.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 750 mcg
- Vitamin B12 1.5 mcg
- Folic acid 200 mcg
- Vitamin E (3.5 mg) 5.2 IU
- Vitamin C 30 mg
- Mixed carotenoids 2.88mg
- Calcium 59mg
- Phosphorus 45.6mg
- Magnesium 30mg
- Iron 5mg
- Zinc 8mg
- Iodine 75mcg
Dosage (adults):Take 2 capsules a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
- - Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, you should seek specific medical advice.
- - Not to be taken with Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold, Blackmores I-Folic®, Blackmores Folate, or other folic acid containing supplements.
- - Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- - Not for the treatment of iron deficiency.
Medicine interactions : If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, biphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs), thyroid hormone, methyldopa, carbidopa or levodopa or penicillamine separate doses by at least 2 hours. Calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron may decrease absorption and efficacy of these medications. Adverse Effects None noted in the literature at the recommended dosage , one tablet per day with a meal.