Blackmores Odourless Fish Oil 1000 contains the natural goodness of fish oil without artificial flavours or chemicals such as polysorbate 80
- No fishy aftertaste, developed without the use of artificial surfactants (polysorbates).
- Vanilla-lemon flavouring masks any fishy odours.
- Natural source of omega-3s.
- Helps to reduce inflammation and joint swelling associated with arthritis.
- Helps to support heart and cardiovascular health.
- Helps to assist in the maintenance of normal eye and brain function.
- Helps to decrease triglycerides (fat) in the blood of healthy people.
- Mercury tested.
Each capsule contains:
Fish oil (Natural) 1 g (1000 mg)
containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 300 mg as:
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120 mg
* No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners.
Adults – Take up to 4 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
As an omega-3 supplement:
Adults – Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 to 2 capsules a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal).
- High doses of fish oil (10 or more capsules per day) may increase the risk of bleeding with blood-thinning medications and should not be taken in the week before surgery.
- May occasionally cause mild reflux.