Lysine is an amino acid that occurs naturally in the diet and supports the body’s natural resistance to cold sore outbreaks. Zinc and vitamin C support immune function and wound repair.
- Combines the amino acid lysine with vitamin C and zinc
- Supports the body’s natural defences against cold sore outbreaks
- Supports wound repair and skin healing
- Supports immunity and helps maintain resistance to infection
Each tablet contains:
Lysine hydrochloride 500 mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 250 mg
Zinc amino acid chelate 50 mg (Zinc 10 mg)
Adults: Ongoing nutritional support: Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals. Additional nutritional support when required: Take 2 tablets twice a day with meals.
Children (6 -12 years): Take 1 tablet a day, or as professionally prescribed
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Zinc may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics separate doses by at least 2 hours.