Blackmores Immuno Shield™ combines herbs and nutrients to support immunity and help maintain resistance to infection.
- Herbs and nutrients to support immunity and help maintain resistance to infection.
- Helps maintain healthy respiratory and digestive tract linings, which are important components of a healthy immune system.
Each tablet contains:
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) extract, equiv. to dry root and rhizome 600 mg
Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) extract, equiv. to dry root 300 mg
Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) extract, equiv. to dry leaf 1g (1000 mg) (standardized to contain andrographolides 25 mg)
Allium sativum (Garlic) deodorized freeze-dried powder, equiv. to fresh bulb 500 mg (standardized to contain alliin 1.3mg) 166.7 mg
Vitamin A (Retinyl acetate 287 mcg) 833 IU
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 18.6mg) 17 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 17 mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 250 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 8.3mg) 333 IU
Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate 40.5mg) 50 IU
Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 5mg) 25 mg
Adults - Ongoing immune support: Take 1 tablet daily with main meal. Additional immune support when required: Take 1 tablet 3 times per day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children - For children aged 4-12 years, we recommend Blackmores Immuno Shield Junior.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery (garlic may increase the risk of bleeding associated with surgery)
- Vitamin C may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate kidney stones. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had kidney stones.
- Vitamin C may increase the absorption of aluminium and in those with kidney failure should not be administered within 2 hours of aluminium containing preparations.
- Zinc may decrease the absorption of tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics. Separate doses by at least two hours.
- Vitamin D3 may cause hypercalcaemia (high calcium levels) if taken with thiazide diuretics. Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking a diuretic (fluid tablet).