Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula contains vitamins, minerals and herbs to support the nervous system during times of ongoing stress, pressure and tension.
- Supports the body’s stress-coping mechanisms
- Combines nutrients that support and maintain the functioning of the nervous system and adrenal glands with herbs that have traditionally been taken in times of stress and tension
- Supports the conversion of food into energy
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 75 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10 mg
Nicotinamide 100 mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 75mg) 68.7 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 30 µg
Vitamin H (Biotin) 20 µg
Calcium ascorbate 145 mg
Ascorbic acid (Total Vitamin C 250mg) 130 mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3 mg) 50 IU
Magnesium phosphate 140 mg
Calcium phosphate 100 mg
Potassium phosphate monobasic 117.3 mg
Folic acid 150 µg
Avena sativa (Oats) extract (equiv. to dry seed 250 mg)
Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) extract (equiv. to dry herb) 100 mg
Lecithin 50 mg
Choline bitartrate 25 mg
Inositol 25 mg
Dosage (adults): Take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed.
- Contains gluten
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking, or think you may be taking, a diuretic (fluid tablet).
- Magnesium and calcium may decrease absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs) or thyroid hormones, separate doses by at least 2 hours.