Zinc with co-factors to help maintain healthy skin & support skin prone to acne and other minor skin disorders. Blackmores Bio Zinc also supports immunity, male reproductive health & healthy sperm.
- Helps maintain healthy, supple, elastic skin
- Supports acne-prone skin and dermatitis
- Supports wound healing
- Supports the production of healthy sperm and helps maintain a normal healthy sperm count
- Supports immunity and helps maintain resistance to infection
- Supports the body’s defences against free radicals
- Includes co-factors to support the actions and utilisation of zinc
Each tablet contains:
Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 14.9 mg) 74.5 mg
Magnesium phosphate (Magnesium 18.6 mg) 90 mg
Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 2 mg) 20 mg
Vitamin A (Retinyl acetate 860 µg) 2500 IU
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 2500IU. When taken in excess of 8,000 IU vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Zinc and magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics separate doses by at least 2 hours.