High potency vitamin C with bioflavonoids. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is important for immunity and supports wound healing, skin elasticity, and blood vessel health.
- High potency vitamin C supplement, buffered with mineral ascorbates to make it gentle on the stomach
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids to support the action of vitamin C in the body
- Contains rosehips and acerola - natural sources of vitamin C
- Supports immunity and helps maintain resistance to infection
- Supports wound healing and helps maintain healthy, supple, elastic skin
- Potent antioxidant - supports the body’s defences against free radicals
- Helps maintain capillary health
Each tablet contains:
Ascorbic acid 400 mg
Sodium ascorbate 350 mg
Calcium ascorbate (equiv. to vitamin C 1000mg) 400 mg
Total vitamin C 1000 mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 25 mg
Rutin 50 mg
Hesperidin 50 mg
Rosa canina (Rosehips) extract equiv. to dry fruit 250 mg
Malpighia punicifolia (Acerola) extract equiv. to dry fruit 50 mg
Adults: Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed (For additional immune system support, the dose may be increased to 3 tablets a day as required)
Children 4-12 years: We recommend Blackmores Bio C® Chewable 500mg.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi.
- If you are on prescribed medications, check with your doctor or health professional before taking this product.
- Ascorbic acid may increase the absorption of aluminium. In kidney failure doses should be separated by at least 2 hours from doses of aluminium-containing preparations.
- If taking propranolol, separate doses by at least two hours. Ascorbic acid may decrease the absorption and efficacy of this medication